Inform and support federal government departments, agencies, organizations, and their constituencies in the research, development,
identification, and implementation of knowledge management (KM) activities, practices, lessons learned, and technologies.
To accomplish this mission, the Federal KMWG will mobilize and leverage thought leaders and KM practitioners
from government, quasi-government, academia, non-government, non-profit, and the private sector around the globe.
Co-Chairs (one position open): Neil Olonoff
Below are links to help you jump quickly to featured content within the site. Please also
browse the complete Wiki page hierarchy below to find additional areas of interest.
- GET STARTED USING THE KMWG SITE + LISTSERV
- KMWG Charter and By-Laws
- KMWG Calendar of Events
- COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE: Federal Knowledge Management Initiative
- COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE: Project on National Security Reform
- COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE: Healthcare KM
- COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE: Web 2.0 for Federal Science and Engineering
This site (http://km.gov) is publicly accessible for read-only access.
If you wish to participate more actively and be added to (or removed from)
the associated KMWG Listserv, please contact the Site Facilitator.
|Sorry, this plug-in is no longer supported in Wiki.|